Phone Lines: Newbridge: 045 448400,
Kildare: 045 448 400
We believe …
- that every child is a confident and competent active learner.
- that nurturing equality and diversity is important.
- that children have rights and their voices should be heard.
- that developing a collegial, open and honest partnership with parents is essential to children’s well-being.
- in active learning through play and hands-on experiences.
- that children learn through doing things themselves.
- in creating relevant and meaningful play experiences for children.
- that observation and documentation are important tools that enable us to recognize emergent interests and learning with the children.
- by creating time and space to reflect on our practice enables us to create an emergent play-based environment for the children in our learning environments.
We are really looking forward to seeing all of the essential workers and vulnerable children in our afterschool club from their start dates to school. All drop and collection services for these children will resume as normal from the 1st March. Please contact us to confirm what day your child is returning to school and if the school’s have changed their drop and collection system. Looking forward to seeing all our Afterschool Club children again very soon.