Phone Lines: Newbridge: 045 448400,
Kildare: 045 448 400
We believe …
- that every child is a confident and competent active learner.
- that nurturing equality and diversity is important.
- that children have rights and their voices should be heard.
- that developing a collegial, open and honest partnership with parents is essential to children’s well-being.
- in active learning through play and hands-on experiences.
- that children learn through doing things themselves.
- in creating relevant and meaningful play experiences for children.
- that observation and documentation are important tools that enable us to recognize emergent interests and learning with the children.
- by creating time and space to reflect on our practice enables us to create an emergent play-based environment for the children in our learning environments.
Our preschool classes are settling in very well in Kildare. We are going to regularly post up information about what is happening in our classes. This week we are looking at some of our creative art. Our art projects are process-led, this means that the children choose the materials, colours and textures they would like to create with. Each piece of art looks different and is unique and significant to that individual child. Process-led art allows children to use their imagination and their higher order thinking skills.
Our Red Pod Preschoolers were very busy creating art work with chalk. Have a look at the lovely video Amanda made. Click here to see what they are up to
We have compiled an information booklet for all our families returning to us over the coming weeks. We are looking forward to welcoming you all back. Please read the information booklet and if you have any questions please contact us on 045 448 400. Please click Information Booklet Kildare