Phone Lines: Newbridge: 045 448400, Kildare: 087 8509263
We believe …
- that every child is a confident and competent active learner.
- that nurturing equality and diversity is important.
- that children have rights and their voices should be heard.
- that developing a collegial, open and honest partnership with parents is essential to children’s well-being.
- in active learning through play and hands-on experiences.
- that children learn through doing things themselves.
- in creating relevant and meaningful play experiences for children.
- that observation and documentation are important tools that enable us to recognize emergent interests and learning with the children.
- by creating time and space to reflect on our practice enables us to create an emergent play-based environment for the children in our learning environments.
The opening hours for week ending 10th July are 9.00 – 6.00 pm for all Pods. When dropping children please drop between 9.00 – 9.20 am. If you can not drop at this time please call us with a drop off time that suits you. Please call us a minimum of 15 minutes before you would like to collect to ensure we have time to give you a handover. To avoid queuing please book a collection time with the educators in your child’s Pod.
Here are some short videos demonstrating how to drop and collect to and from the Red Pod and taking a look inside. We are ready to play and have fun with you all. Can’t wait to see you.
Here are some short videos demonstrating how to drop and collect to the Green Pod and taking a quick look inside. You will have so much fun with all the toys and games. Looking forward to seeing you all.