Phone Lines: Newbridge: 045 448400,
Kildare: 045 448 400
We believe …
- that every child is a confident and competent active learner.
- that nurturing equality and diversity is important.
- that children have rights and their voices should be heard.
- that developing a collegial, open and honest partnership with parents is essential to children’s well-being.
- in active learning through play and hands-on experiences.
- that children learn through doing things themselves.
- in creating relevant and meaningful play experiences for children.
- that observation and documentation are important tools that enable us to recognize emergent interests and learning with the children.
- by creating time and space to reflect on our practice enables us to create an emergent play-based environment for the children in our learning environments.
We are really looking forward to seeing all of the essential workers and vulnerable children in our afterschool club from their start dates to school. All drop and collection services for these children will resume as normal from the 1st March. Please contact us to confirm what day your child is returning to school and if the school’s have changed their drop and collection system. Looking forward to seeing all our Afterschool Club children again very soon.
We are delighted to be welcoming back our ECCE classes from the 8th March in Newbridge and Kildare. We are really looking forward to having everyone back into our playrooms again. It will be great for the children and staff to go back to a sense of normality. Can’t wait to hear everyone’s news when we see you all again.
Reminding all our parents to get in contact and let us know what childcare they need for their children over the coming weeks. Both of our centres in Newbridge and Kildare are open. Call us on 045 448 400 or 0874042957 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to let you all know that we achieved 100% Compliance on our Tusla inspection in Newbridge. A huge amount of effort went into the reopening of the Creche: an abundant of paperwork, constant training and retraining, continuous updating of policies and procedures to keep everyone safe and well. A huge thank you to all of our parents for their collaboration on policies, constant communication and unwavering support and patience as we all navigated through the new procedures and paperwork. A massive thanks to our amazing team of professionals who embraced the changes and perfected them to ensure best practice was upheld at all times. Your dedication and professionalism has not gone unnoticed. Lastly, but most importantly, thanks to our incredible children, who embraced these changes and have made them their ‘new norm.’ Your smiling, happy faces and inquisitive minds are what makes our days so worthwhile and